RULES & FAQs
To keep SplashDown Waterpark a fun and safe place for each and every guest we do have a few rules that we all have to follow.
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted inside the waterpark with exception of bottled water and a birthday cake or cupcakes for birthday parties.
- Parents, please watch your children at all times
- Rubber swim pants and swim diapers are required
- Inflatable floats are not permitted
- Proper swim attire is required for entrance into all aquatic areas
- Running is not allowed
- Smoking is prohibited unless in a designated area
- Line jumping or cutting is not allowed*Guests who do not follow the rules could lead to a dismissal and no refund will be provided.
Food & Beverage Policy
- Guests are allowed to bring (1) unopened 20 oz. bottle of water per guest into the waterpark.
- No outside food or snacks are allowed inside the waterpark
- Guests may bring baby food, formula, and milk but only in plastic containers
*Glass is not permitted anywhere inside the waterpark
Special Dietary Restrictions Policy
We recommend that guests who have special dietary needs such as diabetic needs or gluten free needs, pack food in a cooler and leave it in your vehicle. You can exit park and re-enter with a hand stamp. Guest who have allergy restrictions can bring in packed food with no glass containers.
The Waterpark does have a concrete walkway throughout the park for wheelchair access. In addition there are 3 ADA approved wheelchair lifts in the park. Guests can also utilize a standard wheelchair if needed. Please see guest services for more information. The park does have handicap parking spaces.
Frequently Asked Questions